1 Wireless Sensors for
Industrial Internet of Things (IIOT)
- Truly Wireless
- Next generation accelerometer as well as temperature, pressure and humidity sensors.
- Can be adhesive, stud or magnet mounted.
- Sensor installations can be completed in less than 5 minutes
- Explosion proof design meets stringent industry standards including: ATEX Zone 0(pending), ASME Class 1 Div 2, NEMA 250, UL746C, IP69K/IPX7, FCC & IC
- High performance MEMs based sensor up to +/- 40 g acceleration range.
- Rated for -45C to +125C
- Rated up to 5kHz
- Ultra low power consumption due to innovative hardware and variable transmission frequency extends battery life.
- Vibration & Natural Frequency Testing passed
- Unique Skeleton holder ensures noise down to 0.0001%
2 Wireless vibration, acoustic emission & temperature sensor for both early and late stage defects
Detects faults such as:
- Bearing inner and outer race failures
- Bearing cage and roller failures
- Shaft misalignment
- Single and multiple gear tooth failures
- Early and late stage shaft cracking
- Machine Imbalance
- Patent-pending combination of specialized signal and neural network processing methods. Our process ensures the lowest error rate, fastest convergence rate and detects faults with greater than 90% accuracy.
- Specialized neural networks algorithm used for autocalibration of sensors giving highly consistent and noise free readings
- Multi-sensor fusion using Deep Learning with specialized neural networks provides absolute low error rate of the order of 1e-20.
- Gathers up to 145 features (best in class for vibration analysis software) enabling highly accurate fault diagnosis and determination of remaining
3 Machine Learning based
- Combination of specialized neural networks & kernel based
extrapolation methods used for predicting remaining useful
life with more than 90% accuracy.
- Gathers full spectrum of time domain, frequency domain and time
frequency domain features
- Specialized neural networks algorithm used for autocalibration
of sensors giving highly consistent and noise free readings
4 Secure data transmission to
- Complies with TLS 1.2 Security Protocol
- One-way data traffic originates from sensor, no communication from server back to sensor.
- Completely server-less architecture
- Sensor data is stored locally with scheduled uploads to the cloud using the most highly-secure platform in the world (certified by UL).
- Complete data pipeline is encrypted
5 Real-time alerts and reports
- Weak incipient (early stage) fault alerts
- Characteristic fault alerts (such as Bearing Inner Race Failure)
- Text & Email alert system available
- Low battery alert available
6 User-friendly dashboard available
on mobile devices
- Approved users stay updated on equipment health from anywhere at any time.
- Data can be accessed for independent analysis.
- Data, images and drawings can be associated to individual sensors to provide technicians with information on equipment and sensor location as well as other relevant data including P&ID layouts, etc.
- Vibration data by axis, Vrms vs. Time, Kurtosis vs. Time, Machine Life and Machine Health available at a glance