1 Strain Sensors for
Industrial Internet of Things (IIOT)
- Predicts the remaining time to fatigue failure of industrial assets such as bridges, dams, cranes, pressure vessels etc
- Truly Wireless
- Strain sensor with additional temperature, pressure and humidity sensors.
- Can be adhesive mounted or stud mounted on static structures.
- Installation time is less than 5 minutes per sensor
- Meets stringent industry standards such as: ASME Class 1 Div, IP65, FCC & IC
- Strain Resolution – 1 µStrain
- Rated for -45C to 125C.
- Ultra low power consumption due to innovative hardware and variable transmission frequency extends battery life.
- Continuously monitors the stresses that the asset is exposed to and signals any suspicious movement
- Avoid catastrophic failures that can cause millions in lost revenues and billions in reputational losses
3 Neural Networks & Kernel method
based Remaining Useful Life
- First such algorithm in the industry which uses artificial intelligence, material properties & IoT
- Combination of specialized neural networks & kernel based extrapolation methods used for predicting remaining fatigue life with more than 90% accuracy.
- Gathers and learns from the material data and applies it to the real time strain sensor data
4 Secure data transmission
to Cloud server
- Complies with TLS 1.2 Security Protocol
- One-way data traffic originates from sensor, no communication from server back to sensor.
- Completely server less architecture provided
- Sensor data stored locally with scheduled uploads to cloud server using most cyber-secure platform (Certified by UL) available in the world
- Complete data pipeline is encrypted
5 Real-time alerts and reports
- Weak incipient (early stage) fault alerts
- Text & Email alert system available
- Low battery alert available
6 User-friendly dashboard available
on mobile devices
- Approved users stay updated on the health of their equipment from anywhere at any time.
- Data can be accessed for independent analysis.
- Data, images, drawings can be tied to individual sensors to provide technicians with information on the location of the equipment and sensors as well as other user-defined information such as P&IDs etc.
- Fatigue & Stress Cycles data and overall structural health of the asset available
- Patented Platform for the automatic detection of the high stress points enables quick sensor installation turnaround and very high quality predictions